Friday, November 7, 2008

History, Philosophy, New Age Thought and Practice

Descartes goes into a McDonald's for lunch. He tells the girl behind the counter that he wants a Big Mac. She asks,"Do you want fries with that?"
He replies,"I think not."
And disappears.

Hee Hee.
However, for the record, The English Major Bookstore has declared, as specialties, the following areas:
*History*
*Philosophy*
*New Age Thought and Practice*
I do have some exciting news! Firstly, yours truly is, or may be, in the new movie Soulmen, with Bernie Mac, which came out today. I was a hired extra who just happened to be on my horse and carriage, so, assuming I was not cut, I am the carriage driver in the movie!
Secondly, there is going to be a forthcoming book club and poetry groups created at the store. Things are still in the planning stages, but I would like to have a book club once a month as well as a poetry night/ poetry-writing group meeting each month. Anyone interested, feel free to get in touch with me at karmormem@live.com with suggestions or ideas.
Great Quote:
Read the best books first or you may not have a chance to read them at all.
-Henry David Thoreau
Hi Mike, Amy and Blank!

No comments: