Friday, February 27, 2009

Harumph.


Cute picture, I thought. Lovely weather we are having here in Memphis. Too hot for a sweater one day, not enough sweaters to stay warm the next. Harumph. Perfect time to read, I would say; although when isn't the perfect time to shut it all out, "escape from the world", as they say at the spas, and read, read, read!
I have been learning about:
* Modern French painters, because I always wondered about them.
*The Ancient Greeks and Greece - very interesting.
*Communism - ugh.
*Monty Python
I have learned a little about these and nine million other things, as I tend to plop down and read whenever I can, which, of course, explains the dust gathered in the store. I know a little about a lot, you could say. You know more, I am sure. Come in and we'll chat about it!
I think, if there are no copyright infringements, I would love for this little mouse guy to be the bookstore symbol. He has struck my fancy. His name is...

No comments: