Friday, September 4, 2009

Bookstore Needs Computer

I need a new computer. That's all there is to it. The connection at the store is fast, but the ten-year- old computer doesn't play the same game. It is disastrously slow. I am trying to sell books on line, but it literally takes forever for websites to come up and I don't just don't have all day to wait. I work my other job five nights a week and have been trying to save up for a Netbook or Notebook, but things keep popping up. So, I figured, I would put it out there, that I am in dire need of a computer that can handle a fast connection speed. Can trade books, housekeeping, pet and housesitting skills for it, but NEED one, badly.
Thanks in advance for any help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

Acer - Aspire Ultrabook 13.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive + 20GB SSD

Acer - 13.3" Aspire Notebook - 6 GB Memory - 750 GB Hard Drive