Thursday, May 13, 2010

We Are Finally Open Late!!

"If cats suddenly disappeared, it would only be a matter of weeks before rodents completely overran the planet."
-The Cat Lovers Book of Days, @ 1991

Something to put in your pipe and smoke, eh? The bookstore is well,healthy and sound. I found a great new addition to our staff, so joining Lily, Zan and Mary Jane is Brad who will be at the store Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday nights until 9 p.m. We are finally open late!! I will likely trek on down to Joe's on Saturday nights to get and keep a chilled box of white wine up there for partying book lovers who can't decide which fork in the road to take- drink or read. I, sadly, will not be there as I will be where I am most days these days (when not with my boyfriend, Chris:)), and that is behind Bonnie the Clyde, giving tours downtown. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy all the amenities The English Major Bookstore has to offer. For example, we are now a cross-ventilating establishment, having installed both front and back screen doors. As usual, the coolest cat in Midtown, Fritz, will always be around to be just plain friendly to you and gorgeous to be around. Our prices are great, our selection is awesome and changing often. I ask you honestly, what more could you ask for from the coolest little used bookstore in Midtown? (Yeah, I said it. The Flyer might not have said it, but I will!!:)
Take care, read well and come by Late Night!!

No comments: