Monday, October 25, 2010

The English Major Lives!!

Does anyone ever even read this blog anymore? I have started other entries, but they all seemed kind of lame. It has been an extremely lazy day for me, although I did just put two books online for sale and then I did the craziest thing. I opened a booth at Bonanza.com and I did it in about ten minutes. I never get things done on the computer in ten minutes. So, my new career as an online bookseller has been relatively painless, also not something I associate with using a computer. Anyway, married life is very good, lots of little adjustments to get used to. However, the store not being open has been a huge one to get used to. I will be at the store the month of November on Tues- Thurs, from 1-5 and if you have a dollar, I'll bet you I can find you a book!

5 comments:

5556777 said...

At least one person is reading.

Dan Runfola said...

I check in every now and then. Congrats on your wedding. The store gone out of business? Didn't get "the store being closed" for sure. Hope not...

Unknown said...

Yeah, I have had to close the store- not enough money or time in the day for me to keep it open. I am having a $1 sale during the month of Nov, Tues- Fri, 1-5. And the store is for sale, $9,500 and ou walk right into your own used bookstore!
Thanks for checking in on my blog- I appreciate it!

Carol said...

Hi! We are Midtown book-lovers and came by Sat. 11/13 to see what you have left. We usually work 8-5 and it's hard to catch you. When is the best time to come by? Thanks in advance!

Summerisle said...

Hello, Ms Bookstore. I got your address and phone number through another book store about 2 years ago and had tucked away the paper. It seems like the only time it came up was when I was too busy to think about book shopping. From what I just read, I gather that you are now closed and I'm very sorry to learn that. Your blog mentions something about your being an online bookseller. Is that still open?