Friday, August 22, 2008

"Reader, look, Not on his picture, but on his book."

"Reader, look, not on his picture, but on his book."
Ben Johnson : lines on Shakespeare's portrait

Apparently, I love books on quotations. I can't seem to put down my current source of good quotes, The Dictionary of Quotations by Bergen Evens. But then I found a Mirriam-Webster Dictionary and am loving it, too. So, that is one book, or I should say, yet another, that you have missed out on owning as I have absorbed into my own collection. It happens. Ya'll really need to come by and check out the store! I am open six days a week which offers ample time to fit me into your schedule. Mornings are quite slow right now, so that might be a good time to browse around. I open at eleven, but let's not hold me to that too tightly, eh? Unless you bring coffee, it might behoove you to make it five or ten after. "Behoove", a very 'Square Pegs' word, eh? Take good care, all!

No comments: