Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays includes them all:
Merry Christmas,
Merry Couple of Days after Christmas and

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone is well and cool, in the 72 degree December day we're having. Here's one: Hope you don't get heat stroke this Christmas!
Updates:
*Tons of books at the store, almost all for sale.
*Lots of rare books for your viewing pleasure
*Putting new books out on the shelves on a regular basis.
Do come by and say hi!
I thought this was awesome:

Confession
Last night my little boy confessed to me:
Some childish wrong;
And kneeling at my knee
He prayed with tears-
"Dear God, make me a man
Like Daddy- wise and strong,
I know you can."
Then while he slept
I knelt beside his bed,
Confessed my sins,
And prayed with low-bowed head.
"Oh God, make me a child
Like my child here-
Pure, guileless,
Trusting Thee with Faith sincere."
-Andrew Gillies

ps. I had one year of sobriety yesterday!

1 comment:

Jeff Crook said...

Good on ya, staying sober.