Friday, January 9, 2009

I will Blog Again!!!

I have been so delinquent in my blogging! I have a new blog as well as this one (HorsesInTheCity.blogspot.com) and I haven't posted on either one lately as I have had a level of business occurring the likes of which are almost extra-terrestrial. Of course, hardly anyone ever posts a comment on my blog (Thank you, Mark), so I haven't a clue as to whether or not anyone is reading this with any interest or not. I like to think people are, and with a lot of interest. Anyway, I havee no time now as I have a ton of new shelves and need to deal with them (gladly!) I had a man call me a couple of days ago (Thank you so much, by the way, whoever you were!) and rather covertly alert me to the fact that if I did, in fact, want some shelves for my bookstore, which I had said as much on Craigslist, that there were some at such and such intersection. He was right and further due to Craiglist, I aquired yet another set of shelves so I am having a lot of work going on installing them!! Come and check them out!!
Sincerely Yours,
Whoever you are,
Karin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sis, I'm reading your blog! I'll be honest and say I haven't checked it in a long time, but I do check it out here & there. I like the new blog too- you should compile all of your craziest carriage stories and publish a book!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a plan! This is a test run, to see what people think and if it is interesting at all to others or just me. How is Zygote Boy? You should name him Fisher. I think it is a great name.
Thanks so much for reading and for commenting. I am sure you are busy - give yer old sis a call sometime!
Love and Miss you!
Great, now the whole world knows!

LightningRodney said...

Hey Karin, Guilting me won't work, & I'm not competitive by nature... but I beat Aaron to your blogspot... neener, neener!
Let me know (again) where the bricks & mortar are, & I'll stop by. Or I can ax Aaron.
Thx for the note, Rodney