Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Online Book Sales: Bonanza.com!!!


Hello, again! Like I said in my last post ( although I lamented this when the bookstore was open), I am sceptical that anyone is reading this blog, especially when I haven't posted in about 6 months! But I am going to act like someone is reading this, even if it only me.

So, Chris and I survived the light dusting of snow we got yesterday. The grass in the front yard was barely covered with the white stuff and it was gone by the next day, but we pulled through!! We acted like a team and did what we had to do and survived. Okay, enough poking fun typically-snow-deprived-areas. The real point of this post is to announce that although I only have one book for sale on it, I am the proud user of a website called Bonanza.com (previously Bonanzle.com) and I will be moving my books from Amazon.com to my Bonanza booth ASAP. My booth is called, oddly enough, TheEnglishMajor and can be found at the following link:


Definitely check back, unless you are interested in the one book I have on there and you've been looking for it for forever (A Definitive History of the American Prisoner-of-War by John G. Hubbell, $100) but if it's not, I have a lot of books destined for Bonanza Land. Take care, all, and hope you have a great night.


No comments: