Thursday, January 27, 2011

TheEnglishMajor's Booth at Bonanza.com :)

Well, the threat of Winter weather seems to be behind us and we have a beautiful weekend in front of us. As carriage drivers in the middle of Winter, both Chris and I are extremely happy for the break from the cold. It's almost like a Winter vacation came to us so we didn't have to go to it. Almost.
Went and saw my friend Sally's 3-week-old BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Amelia up at Westy's. I love babies!! So much fun- a couple of my friends are pregnant and I am sure they are all going to need a break at some point from their new bundles of joy, which is where I come in! I love babysitting and am looking forward to helping out where I can. I would open a day care if I could, that would be like a dream job to me. Who knows, perhaps some day!
Just saw where Alexa, from Jerseylicious, (which my husband cannot believe I watch) got her own show called 'The Glam Fairy'. I think that is too funny- all the drama on that show and Alexa always acts like she oozes success in everything she does- then Bravo gives her her own reality show, centered around her! Go Alexa!
On that note, farewell for the day. Hope everyone is having a great day- by the way, I got more books put up on my new website where I am selling books online, at Bonanza.com at TheEnglishMajor's booth (http://www.bonanza.com/booths/TheEnglishMajor). There are about 10 books up thus far- why not swing by and see if anything speaks to you? Local pickup available, btw :)