Friday, January 30, 2009

I Need a Grant Writer!!

If you or someone you know qualifies as a grant writer, please get in touch with me. I need someone to write up some proposals for me as I would like to think I qualify for something. Do I have any qualms about publicly announcing this need? None, whatsoever!

There is no happiness in having and getting,
but only in giving.
Half the world is on the wrong scent
in the pursuit of happiness.

F.W. Gunsaulus


There is a time to be born,
and a time to die, says Solomon,
and it is the memento of a truly wise man;
but there is an interval between
these two times of infinite importance.

-Richmond
Leaves of Gold

1 comment:

ashley la rouge said...

Hey...I've got some solid writing chops, and though I've never written a grant proposal before, I'd be willing to give a shot to working with you on it. Meeting soon? My email is ashleymroach@gmail.com