Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have consulted Weather dot com.

It was raining this morning, but with my carriage-driving expertise, I have consulted Weather.com and concluded that, except for a 30% chance of a few showers around 4 or 5 o'clock, we are clear for the remainder of the day. Why am I sharing this with you? To entice you to the store, of course. It is a beautiful 63 degrees, the door is open, the fan is circulating a fresh breeze, the cats and dog are happy and well fed ( the dog is actually a little sore, I believe, after a long walk through Overton Park yesterday) and the store has been classed up a bit with Pam Gambles photographs sprinkled throughout. It is quite nice up here, if I do say so myself.
The 25% off sale was a smashing success, but there are still books left for you! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: