Monday, March 30, 2009

I think I will go read one.




Well, it has occurred to me that perhaps my current method of blogging is not, necessarily, the best way for me. I am new to having my own blog, this being my first, and have recently concluded that I don't have to post full page entries, every time I blog. I could do tiny little ones, mentioning every day occurrences at the store. Usually, when I think about blogging about the store, I think, "Well, there are a lot of books up here, they are all for sale, I think I will go read one." It is easy to see how I tend to talk myself out of blogging at all, leaving a lonely English Major website wondering what it did wrong to cause me to go away. But upon perusal of another used bookstores' blog, I realized I could post tiny little updates about the store. Like, I got new used stereo speakers the other day and can rock out now when no one is around! Yay!
The End.

No comments: