Thursday, October 8, 2009

17 Days Since My Last Blog and These Are My Sins


"17 Days Since My Last Blog and These Are My Sins" - Just a throwback to my Catholic upbringing. NO sins here, well, I don't know- is laziness a sin? I am not sure what it is with me, but I am coming to realize that when there are things to be done and I don't do them, well, that makes me lazy. I am constantly on the go, not one to just sit around, however, I believe I have a slight issue with the "L" word ( laziness, not the Showtime series) Although I just looked it up in the dictionary and lazy also means slow-moving. That is an easier pill to swallow.
Have had my wonderful helpers in several times in the past few weeks to help me shelve books, so lots of new books on the shelves. Remember, if you have a bunch of books to get rid of, you can also give me first dibs and leave the rest with me to call Salvation Army and let them come and remove the leftovers. It is a win-win, you get to get rid of stuff, always a good thing, and I get to pick through you cast-offs, something I enjoy doing. I haven't blogged in a while and I think I am making up for it with the length of this one. Although I can't honestly say that I am sure that anyone is actually taking time out of their busy days to read this, but I like to pretend you are. I had a lady come in the store the other day, however, and announce that she was from Canada and had been reading my blog for some time. So, there's one person. ;)
Take care all and make time for yourselves, whether to read or whatnot, no on is any good to anyone else if they aren't good to themselves. (Sly justification for slow-movingness? Maybe.)

No comments: