Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fare thee well, Oh Bloggue Reader




I believe it may be obvious what these are pictures of, namely, the store and me, but I figured I would post these pictures in case local folks may have forgotten what the inside of the store and I look like.
-What? What does she mean?
It has been very sloooooow at The English Major Bookstore. I am not complaining as I have been afforded the opportunity to do some much needed organizing and overall cleaning, (even on my day off!) and have put many, many, many, many new books on the shelves. Do come and check it out, at your leisure, of course.
Fare thee well, Oh Bloggue Reader.
Much Blessings.

2 comments:

Jeff Crook said...

Either you are very small, or that cat is enormous.

Divers and Sundry said...

"Sometimes, we are open on Mondays!"

But, alas, not today.

Your parking lot was full when we passed. If we come back when you're open, where should we park? The lot in front doesn't have much parking, and the lot behind is posted for Zinnie's customers only with towing threats. Advice?