Friday, May 8, 2009

The store is a little bit of a ham these days.
















I love the '*meditate' one. I was feeling rather peaceful when I began this blog and thusly, these pictures are explained. I think that to "release all other concerns" for a few minutes every day is a great idea. I have discovered that stress-relieving techniques may not always seem to be working, right as you do them, like my new found endeavour of knitting, but it is after the fact that you notice a reduction in stress. Ommmmmm...
On a completely different subject, my family and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Colin, my little brother and his wife, Amy's, first baby. Any..minute..now. Michael, my bro, said it is like waiting for Christmas morning, every day. I am going to be an aunt, again. Yay! This is my eighth time to receive the honor.
By the way, English Major Blog Readers, I am going to be in The Daily News and their affiliate, The Memphis News, this coming Monday and Tuesday. Rather, the store and I are sharing the spotlight, although the store is a little bit of a ham these days. "Look at me!", "Let's advertise more!" and the like are daily occurrences coming from the store. Woe is me, I say unto you. What is a proprietress to do?
Stock incredible books at more incredible prices? That ought to do it!

No comments: