Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Universe is a great place to be.

I have a disastrous, deep, raging gratitude for the gorgeous chair like the one shown here, which I have acquired because the Universe is a great place to be. This chair is making me happy and relaxed and I am digging it, immensely. Therefore, if you needed some reason to come by the store besides the vast array of utterly fabulous books at equally phenomonal prices, you now have it. You can come in and say,"Uh, yeah, hi, I heard there was this amazing executive chair here and I was wondering if I could, y'now, see it." I will more than likely not only show it to you but also allow you to sit in it, briefly, of course, and will do all this with as hospitable a spirit as I can muster. Will I urge you to also buy a book or two, yes, probably, but no pressure. You can just come look at (admire?) the chair. I would if I were you!
By the way, I read last night that the word spirit comes from, in many different languages, the word for breath. I Love That.
From Executive Chair Wonderland,
Miss K

No comments: