Wednesday, October 29, 2008

C'est Moi!!!!

http://drakezeke.com/Podcast/102908%20823.mp3
If you want to hear my interview with Drake and Zeke on 98.1 The Max this morning , you can go to this link and listen. If you have ever been interviewed on the radio, well, you would have been more prepared than I was! This was a first for me and was pretty fun. Everyone was really nice and although I was pretty nervous, I think it went well. Drake and Zeke were really funny and as cool in person as they are on the air. Plus, they got free books out of the deal; is that the real reason they had me on? Hmmmm... I am so glad that they did have me on- the fact that these two Memphis Icons included me in their show really was an honor! Take care, ya'll and have a great day!

P.S. If the aformentioned link doesn't work, you made need to follow these instructions from the DrakeZeke.com website:
"To download, please RIGHT CLICK each audio file and select"save target as" in Internet Explorer, or "Save Link As" in Firefox.The files are named in this manner "month-day-year-time."The most current date will always be at the top left."

P.P.S. To my family and friends, thanks for all the support - I really needed and appreciated it. This is all new territory for me and I am grateful for all the help I can get!



I shut my eyes in order to see.
-Paul Gauguin

1 comment:

Greg said...

Heard you on D&Z the other day, hope to swing by your store and check it out soon.