Thursday, October 23, 2008

**Imagination Creates Reality**

Books, books, books, books, books, books, books! My Lord, do I have a lot of books. Let me rephrase that - Holy Crap, there are so many books up here!! People are trading books daily up here and we are overflowing with the written word! Ideas, knowledge, pictures, lessons about life and the best way to live it, political opinions from the left, from the right and some from outer space - these things are at my feet, on my shelves and almost bursting through the front door!! For the love of God, help me to get out from underneath all these! I promise, you won't regret it and remember, if you were to purchase a book and found it boring or just inappropriate for your needs, bring it back and we will do a trade for something better. Also, be sure to let me know if here are things you are looking for- I cannot promise a find, but I can promise a diligent search.

One supreme fact which I have discovered
is that it is not willpower,
but fantasy-imagination which creates.
Imagination is the creative force.
Imagination creates reality.
-Richard Wagner

No comments: