Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jupiter: Sinful or Not?

Jupiter, not wanting man's life
to be wholly gloomy and grim,
has bestowed far more passion
than reason.
-Desiderius Erasmus

That which is not reasonable is sinful.
-Someone I Remember Not

Crazy busy up here today, having restructed things a bit. My customers now have a comfortable spots in which to sit and I have many books to shelve. I am a little nervous about the radio interview tomorrow, but overall think it will be fun.
Take care, all, and congratulations on moving into the new house, Michael. Call your sister every now and then!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I heard you on Drake & Zeke this morning and although I live in Southaven and don't venture into midtown often (I could get lost in a paper bag, it seems) I was thinking of coming by your store. Do you happen to stock any knitting books? If you could email me (udontcallmeles (at) gmail (dot) com) and let me know, I'd appreciate it! Either way I'll still probably come by this weekend.